Berlin’s incredibly delayed new airport is finally scheduled to open — in late 2020
|11/29/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Berlin’s Bradenburg Airport — which was supposed to open in 2012 — is finally scheduled to open.
- The airport operator announced that the first flight will depart on October 31, 2020.
- The airport is sorely needed, as Berlin has relied on two aging Cold War-era airports to handle increasing numbers of tourists and business travelers.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Berlin’s incredibly delayed new airport is finally scheduled to open.
Berlin Brandenburg, or BER, will have its first flight will be October 31, 2020. read more >>>