- Short wagers against Peloton stock are sitting near a record high after the company’s holiday ad garnered intense backlash.
- Peloton stock fell 11% in the six days following the commercial’s release.
- Traders piled into bets against a recovery, pushing short notional interest to a post-IPO record of $975 million on December 10, according to data from S3 Partners.
- That level of short interest accounts for nearly 80% of Peloton’s freely trading shares.
- Watch Peloton trade live here.
Peloton’s share price dropped read more >>>