‘Big Short’ star Steve Eisman made his name betting against companies. But now he’s bullish on a little-known communications company in Illinois.
|10/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The investor Steve Eisman rose to fame by shorting mortgage securities ahead of the 2008 housing meltdown.
- His wager was heavily featured in Michael Lewis’ bestselling book “The Big Short,” and Steve Carell portrayed Burry in the 2015 film adaptation.
- Eisman told CNBC he’s going long for a change. He has a bullish bet on Motorola Solutions, a little-known communications company based out of Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Motorola solutions is a provider of communications systems to law enforcement.
- Eisman, now a managing director at Neuberger Berman, said he likes the company because it has strong management and the business has improved read more >>>