Billionaire hedge-fund manager Steve Cohen is buying the New York Mets. Take a look inside the NYC condo that he recently sold for $30 million.
|12/05/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Steve Cohen is buying the New York Mets baseball team, CNN reported.
- In May, the billionaire hedge-fund manager sold his New York City condo for $30 million.
- The West Village condo was asking $33.5 million and sold after just 32 days on the market, according to Christie’s International Real Estate, which represented the sale.
- Cohen’s lavish former triplex apartment, marketed as a “mansion condominium,” has been nicknamed the “Abingdon Mansion” for its location in the luxe Abingdon condominium building.
- Cohen, who runs investment firm Point72 Asset Management, is worth $13.6 billion, according to Forbes.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>