Billionaire investor Steve Cohen is about to make his return to the hedge fund industry — and he’s already amassed a substantial war chest
|01/11/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Billionaire Steve Cohen has amassed at least $3 billion in capital for his highly anticipated hedge fund launch, which is expected for February.
- The fund is expected to close to new money on March 1.
- Around 20 institutions have written checks of $100 million each.
- The fund will not require a three-year lockup period – a term some investors found onerous.
- The co-head of trading at Cohen’s Point72, Jeff Miller, appears to have left the firm.
It’s about three weeks until Steve Cohen returns to the hedge fund industry and he’s already amassed a substantial war chest.
Cohen was banned from managing other people’s money read more >>>