BlackBerry wants to rescue users of the doomed BBM messaging service by giving them access to its corporate product (BB)
|04/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- BlackBerry said it will open up BBMe — the enterprise version of BBM — to individual consumers.
- The move follows Emtek’s announcement Thursday that it will shut down the once popular BlackBerry Messenger service on May 31.
- Emtek warned that BBM users will lose access to their conversations, photos, and other data after it shuts down BBM.
- It’s unclear if BBM users will be able to port their accounts or data over to the enterprise version.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
BlackBerry says it has a lifeline for BBM fans upset about the impending shutdown of the once-popular messaging service.
The security software company read more >>>