- Boeing did not receive any orders of the 737 Max jet for a fourth straight month.
- The global grounding of the aircraft has entered its sixth month, following two fatal crashes evidently caused by a design flaw.
- Boeing has said it plans to submit a proposed fix to the FAA in September, and expects it to be approved by November.
- The airline did, however, record 31 orders of widebody jets for the month, an increase over the same month in 2018.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Boeing has gone four straight months without receiving a single new order for its troubled 737 read more >>>