- Dennis Muilenburg, the recently-ousted CEO of Boeing, is leaving with a $62 million payout, the company said Friday.
- The substantial award comes despite being fired for poor handling of the fatal crashes, aftermath, and continued suspension from service of the 737 Max.
- Also on Friday other workers lost their jobs because of the 737 Max: 2,800 employees of Boeing supplier Spirit AeroSystems.
- Spirit said the workers had to go because there was no work for them in light of Boeing suspending production of the 737 Max while it is grounded.
- Unlike Muilenburg, they did not get large exit packages, and will instead receive 60 read more >>>