Bridgewater sees gold spiking 30% to a record high — ‘There is so much boiling conflict’
|01/15/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Gold could spike 30% to a record high of over $2,000 an ounce as central banks allow inflation and political fears mount, Bridgewater Associates boss Greg Jensen told the Financial Times.
- The Federal Reserve and other central banks won’t clamp down on inflation or raise interest rates in the near term, supporting a higher gold price, Ray Dalio’s co-chief at the world’s largest hedge fund, told the newspaper.
- “There is so much boiling conflict, that gold being part of a portfolio makes sense to us,” Jensen said.
- View Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Watch gold trade live here.
Gold could spike read more >>>