Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie is planning to release a digital token for others to invest in his contract
|09/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie is planning to convert his contract into a digital investment and take an upfront payment, The Athletic reported Thursday.
- The digital token would allow Dinwiddie to trade future income for a smaller payment, and invest the sum immediately.
- Investors would be paid principal and interest, as Dinwiddie’s contract would cover what he owes his bondholders.
- The move is a first for the NBA, and could shift how players negotiate contracts should it prove successful.
- Visit the Markets Insider homepage for more stories.
Brooklyn Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie is looking to convert his contract into a digital investment and read more >>>