China’s stock markets are increasingly desperate to lure foreign investors and this latest move just might do the trick
|11/23/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- China has finally announced changes that should cut down the unusually high number of its listed companies that jump off the bourse when they get a bad feeling about the direction of their share prices.
- The practice alienates foreign investors and has left millions of Chinese mum and dad shareholders out of pocket.
- Last year, according to Caixin, 69 Shanghai-listed companies suspended trading every single day, on average.
- The move comes as Beijing gropes for injections of momentum as the rate of growth in the world’s second-largest economy starts to slow.
- The Shanghai Stock Exchange ( 上海证券交易所 ) issued draft read more >>>