CIT Bank has one of the best high-yield savings accounts available, and you only need $100 a month to make it worth your while
|01/19/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A high-yield savings account is the best place to save for short-term goals, like an emergency fund or upcoming travel.
- CIT Bank’s Savings Builder account rewards accountholders who set up an auto-deposit of at least $100 a month — or maintain a balance of $25,000 or more — with its top APY of 1.80%.
- The account also has no monthly maintenance fees and allows mobile check deposit via its app.
- If you’re serious about saving for any type of goal, CIT Bank’s high-yield savings account is a great way to create momentum.
- See Business Insider’s picks read more >>>