- Though Kevin Garnett and Julia Fox had never starred in a movie before “Uncut Gems,” they both were huge scene stealers.
- Business Insider spoke to both of them about their performances in the Adam Sandler movie.
- Garnett revealed that Spike Lee wanted him for the role of Jesus Shuttlesworth in his movie “He Got Game” before casting Ray Allen.
- The NBA great also talked about the major superstitions he had while playing, including having a folded up $2 bill inside his sneaker his rookie year.
- Fox explained the scene in “Uncut Gems” that hit closest to her own life’s experiences.
- “Uncut Gems” is currently playing read more >>>