Conor McGregor just joked about making a sequel to ‘Superbad’ with Seth Rogen that would see ‘McGregor and McLovin join the IRA’
|10/10/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Conor McGregor just joked about making a sequel to “Superbad” that would see him and McLovin joining the IRA (Irish Republican Army).
- McGregor has not fought in UFC since 2018 but has been active on social media.
- When he posted a photo of himself wearing his distinctive glasses and a thick beard, one follower commented that he was beginning to look like the Hollywood funny man Seth Rogen.
- McGregor replied in a story by saying: “Can’t wait for Superbad 2. McGregor and McLovin join the IRA.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.