Cristiano Ronaldo has never reached a Champions League semi-final the same year a ‘Toy Story’ film has been released
|04/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Cristiano Ronaldo has failed to reach the UEFA Champions League semi-final for just the second time in 12 years.
- And there may be a curse at play.
- A data cruncher on Twitter has suggested the “Toy Story” franchise is to blame, as the Portuguese striker comes up short whenever Pixar releases a new movie.
- The curse is eerily similar to the sports jinx that haunts Drake, who seemingly curses whichever team or athlete he lends his support to.
- Fortunately for Ronaldo and his team Juventus, there are currently no plans to release another “Toy Story” movie.
Read all of read more >>>