Cryptocurrency trading reached a new record over the weekend that’s higher than volumes on some US stock exchanges
|11/14/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Bitcoin, the red-hot digital currency known for its volatile price swings, was on a wild ride this weekend.
- Bitcoin crashed more than 25% from its all-time high of $7,721 set Wednesday to a low of $5,617 per coin on Sunday, according to data from cryptocurrency watcher CoinDesk.
- Bitcoin cash, on the other hand, propelled to a record-high of $2,500 early Sunday morning.
- Trading volumes on Sunday peaked at over $26 billion, according to cryptocurrency data site CoinMarketCap.com.
- That’s higher than the 5-day average trading volume for some US equity exchanges.
Bitcoin, the red-hot digital currency, had a wild weekend and that appears to read more >>>