- Daniel Craig will undergo surgery for an injured ankle he suffered on the set of the new James Bond movie, according to the franchise’s official Twitter account.
- Production will halt for two weeks as Craig recovers.
- The Sun reported last week that Craig fell awkwardly while filming a scene in which he was sprinting.
- The movie is still slated to be released in April 2020.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Daniel Craig suffered an injury to his ankle on the set of the latest James Bond movie currently shooting in Jamaica and will be having surgery, according to the franchise’s read more >>>