‘Dark Phoenix’ had a weak start at the box office and could lose to ‘The Secret Life of Pets 2’ this weekend
|06/07/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Dark Phoenix” took in $5 million at its Thursday night previews.
- The movie is projected to earn between $45 million and $55 million its opening weekend.
- It’s possible the movie could be the first X-Men title to not have a $50 million domestic opening.
- The movie has stiff competition with it going up against “Secret Life of Pets 2,” which is projected to have a $60 million opening.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Dark Phoenix,” the latest X-Men movie and the final installment before Disney takes over the franchise after acquiring Fox, is off to a rough start.
The movie took in read more >>>