Digital health startups worth $7.6 billion are set to IPO, breaking a 3-year drought. Here’s what 5 top VCs are keeping an eye on.
|05/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The window appears to be opening for digital health companies looking to go public.
- Companies like Livongo, SmileDirectClub, Health Catalyst, and Ancestry reportedly could hold initial public offerings in 2019.
- If they do, it’ll be the first time a digital health company has gone public since 2016.
- We spoke to VCs about what they’re tracking with this latest batch.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A new class of digital health companies could soon hit the public markets.
At least four health-tech firms, worth a combined $7.6 billion, are reportedly gearing up for initial public offerings this year.
The read more >>>