- Disney Plus already has 1.9 million US subscribers ahead of its launch on Tuesday, according to data from analytics company Jumpshot.
- 34% of those subscribers use at least one other streaming service, according to Jumpshot.
- Disney has offered multiple deals to entice people to preorder the service. For instance, Verizon is offering a free year to Verizon Wireless Unlimited customers, new Fios Home Internet customers, and new 5G Home Internet customers.
- Disney did not respond to a request for comment.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Disney Plus already has a substantial subscriber base ahead of its launch on Tuesday.
The streaming service has read more >>>