- Disney Plus’ live-action “Star Wars” series, “The Mandalorian,” surged in audience demand in the US last week, according to Parrot Analytics.
- “The Mandalorian,” which premiered November 12, was already the third most in-demand original streaming show in the US last week, behind only DC Universe’s “Titans” and Netflix’s “Stranger Things.”
- It was also more popular with US audiences than Parrot Analytics’ biggest new original streaming shows of the year, which include Netflix’s “The Umbrella Academy” and “When They See Us.”
- The series has also been a hit with critics and has an 88% Rotten Tomatoes critic score on Rotten Tomatoes after two episodes.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>