Disney revealed the details of its Netflix rival, Disney Plus, including price and release date
|04/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Disney revealed key details about its upcoming streaming service, Disney Plus, on Thursday.
- Disney Plus will launch on November 12 and cost $6.99 a month.
- Disney “will likely” bundle the service with Hulu and ESPN+ at a discount, Disney direct-to-consumer and international chairman Kevin Mayer said.
- Disney confirmed previously unannounced Marvel series are in the works, including “Falcon and Winter Soldier.”
- The entire “Star Wars” collection will be available, including the original trilogy, and the first 30 seasons of “The Simpsons” will be available to stream at launch.
Disney is stepping into the streaming ring against Netflix this year, and the company finally read more >>>