Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake has fun moments, but feels like a watered-down version of the original
|05/24/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Aladdin” (opening in theaters on Friday) is the latest animated classic from Disney to be remade by the studio into a live-action movie.
- Though the remake has the spirit of the original, it lacks its magic.
- However, the actors cast as Aladdin and Jasmine are great and Will Smith has his moments as the Genie.
- But sadly, the movie is forgettable.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You are not going crazy, Disney is all-in on doing live-action remakes of its classic animated movies, and no title is safe.
Next up is the movie that is one of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ crown read more >>>