- A marriage can still be considered successful even if it ends in divorce.
- Pop culture has long been concerned with the dynamics of divorce — Netflix’s “Marriage Story” for example, earned six Golden Globe nominations this year. The film’s plot centers around a trying divorce.
- Couples therapists say marriage is designed to help people grow — and sometimes they grow out of the relationship.
- It’s important to embrace change in your relationship, instead of fearing it.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
“Your marriage has one goal,” Hal Runkel said. “Marriage has evolved into a people-growing machine.”
Runkel is a read more >>>