- Sen. Elizabeth Warren appeared on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” on Wednesday night.
- During the interview, Colbert asked Warren to guess famous billionaires based solely on his description — which resulted in Warren accidentally roasting Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeff Bezos.
- “Never shows emotion. Looks like he cuts his own bangs with toenail clippers,” Colbert said, to which Warren confidently replied, “Bill Gates!” The answer, though, was Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg — notorious for having a … distinct haircut.
- Check out the full video below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.