Even after ‘Avengers: Endgame,’ this year’s box office is down thanks to a bleak summer full of stale sequels
|06/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Even after “Avengers: Endgame,” the domestic 2019 box office is still down from last year by 6%, and the worldwide box office is down as well.
- Recent releases haven’t helped, as three critically panned sequels this summer have dramatically underperformed compared to their predecessors.
- As “Endgame’s” theatrical run slows down, it will likely finish as the second-biggest movie of all time both domestically and globally.
- But Disney has plenty of movies on the way that could give the box office a boost, such as “Toy Story 4” and “The Lion King.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As “Avengers: Endgame” winds read more >>>