Everything we know about uBiome, the startup that convinced Silicon Valley that testing poop was worth $600 million, and then saw its top leaders depart amid an FBI investigation
|08/22/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- uBiome was founded in 2012 on the promise of helping ordinary people understand the bacteria living in and on them, known as their microbiome.
- The company eventually raised $105 million from investors and reached a valuation of $600 million.
- In late April, the FBI searched uBiome’s office as part of an investigation.
- By the end of June, the company’s top leadership and many of its board members had departed.
- Business Insider reports regularly on the latest developments at uBiome. You can read our stories by subscribing to BI Prime.