Experts say the ‘X-Men’ franchise will rebound after the ‘Dark Phoenix’ disaster — here are 2 major reasons why
|06/11/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The latest “X-Men” movie, “Dark Phoenix,” bombed at the box office over the weekend with $33 million in the US, the lowest opening in the franchise.
- But box-office experts agree that the franchise isn’t dead just yet now that Disney is in charge, and there are two major reasons why.
- Exhibitor Relations senior box-office analyst Jeff Bock said that Disney shouldn’t waste any time before making another R-rated “Deadpool” movie.
- Comscore senior media analyst Paul Dergarabedian said that Disney’s upcoming streaming platform, Disney Plus, provides a perfect opportunity to introduce the X-Men into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Visit Business read more >>>