- Experts are recommending people stock up on critical medications in order to prepare for a coronavirus outbreak in the US.
- But some consumers are worried that’s not possible since insurance companies put limits on how much of a medicine you can pick up at once.
- While insurance companies may ease restrictions during emergency situations, those that responded to Business Insider said it’s too early to do so in response to coronavirus.
- Other problems like drug shortages due to ingredients being manufactured in affected countries are also a concern.
- Healthcare professionals recommend talking to your pharmacist about prescription refills and following read more >>>