Exxon Mobil, BP and other oil stocks are surging after strikes on Saudi oil fields wiped out half of the Kingdom’s oil output
|09/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Oil stocks are surging on Monday after strikes on Saudi oil fields damaged roughly half of the Kingdom’s oil production.
- Exxon Mobil surged in premarket 3.6% while BP and shell also rallied in opening trading in Europe.
- In opening trading, Brent crude oil surged as much as 20% to nearly $72 a barrel, one of the biggest spikes on record.
- Watch oil trade live here.
- View Markets Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Oil stocks are surging on Monday after strikes on a Saudi Arabian oil field over the weekend disrupted roughly half of the Kingdom’s oil supplies.
Brent crude oil read more >>>