Facebook cofounder Dustin Moskovitz’ Asana is now worth $1.5 billion
|11/29/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- On Thursday, Asana — a collaboration and productivity software company started by Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz — announced that it had raised a $50 million Series E funding round.
- Asana is now valued at $1.5 billion.
- “It’s really nice to cross over that concrete mark,” Asana CEO Dustin Moskovitz said, referring to reaching the unicorn status of companies valued over $1 billion.
- 2018 has been a momentous year for Asana, as the company already raised a $75 million Series D in January and says it’s revenue is growing 90% year over year.
- With the latest funding round, Asana plans read more >>>