Facebook is seesawing ahead of earnings (FB)
|04/25/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Facebook is seesawing Wednesday ahead of earnings.
- Wall Street expects solid earnings-per-share and revenue growth.
- Facebook slid Tuesday after it published a list of guidelines on what is and isn’t allowed on the platform.
- Government regulation is a key risk investors are focused on ahead of earnings.
- Watch Facebook trade in real time here.
Facebook shares are seesawing ahead of the company’s first-quarter results, which are due out after Wednesday’s closing bell. Shares fell as much as 2.2% in early action, but have recouped the lion’s share of those losses. They’re now lower by just 0.33%.
Shares slid more than 3% Tuesday read more >>>