- The Federal Trade Commission is considering filing an injunction against Facebook, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
- The move could seek to bar Facebook from further integrating its services and could prohibit it from enforcing its rules about how other companies’ apps work with its services.
- The injunction could be the first step in a broader antitrust challenge to the social networking company that could lead to an attempt to break it up.
- Facebook has announced plans to more closely tie its various messaging services, including WhatsApp and Messenger.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Facebook’s plans read more >>>