- Felicity Jones talked to Business Insider about the crash landing she experienced while making “The Aeronauts.”
- On the first day of shooting, she and costar Eddie Redmayne were brought up 3,000 feet in a gas balloon to shoot a scene.
- However, on the descent down, the balloon missed its landing and, Jones said, “We hit these trees and came down at this velocity toward the ground and Eddie and I were holding hands thinking this could be it.”
- Jones said they did not suffer any injuries.
- “The Aeronauts” opens in select theaters on Friday and will be available on Amazon Prime read more >>>