- Fitbit announced on Wednesday that its in the process of moving all of the company’s manufacturing operations out of China amid the ongoing threat of US tariffs.
- The company said it started looking for other locations to manufacture its trackers and smartwatches after the US-China trade war began in 2018.
- According to Fitbit’s statement, the company will provide more details on the financial impact of the transition during its third-quarter earnings call.
- Shares of Fitbit tumbled as much as 3% on the news.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Fitbit said on Wednesday that it’s read more >>>