- You can live with scratches on your car — but you shouldn’t.
- It’s relatively easy to repair them, but you need to purchase a kit and follow some steps.
- Just before winter is a good time to make repairs, but it’s never too late.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I bought a new car over the summer and then endured a minor mishap, requiring a quick repair that I covered in this story.
I referred to scratch repair in that guide, so I read more >>>