- This holiday, the next-generation Sony PlayStation and Microsoft Xbox video game consoles are scheduled to arrive.
- Sony’s PlayStation 5 and Microsoft’s Xbox Series X are largely known quantities at this point, except for one crucial detail: price.
- The PlayStation 5 could cost nearly $500, sources within the company told Bloomberg, due to manufacturing costs and parts. The Xbox Series X could be similarly priced.
- The decision is a crucial one: Price of the new consoles is the most important factor in choosing one over the other, according to a recent survey with over 50,000 participants.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>