- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s ousted founder, will soon be in direct competition with his previous company after raising $400 million from Saudi Arabia for his new food-delivery startup, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Travis Kalanick‘s net worth is $3.2 billion, according to Forbes.
- Kalanick keeps his personal life fairly under wraps, but he spends much of his fortune on real estate and travel.
- He has no clear ventures into philanthropy.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Travis Kalanick cofounded Uber in 2009. But, after a series of scandals and a workplace culture where discrimination and sexual read more >>>