- Dan McMurtrie and Alex Draime, co-founders of Tyro Partners, knew they wanted to start a hedge fund immediately after graduating from Notre Dame.
- Since inception in 2015, Tyro Partners has trounced the S&P 500’s performance, garnering an 82.8% return with a concentrated, long-short, value-centric approach to investing.
- The duo focus on large secular trends, and bounce in and out of positions when incremental pieces of information either confirm or disconfirm a previously held belief.
- Today, they’re highly focused on secular trends in affordable housing, education, and healthcare.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
While most 23- and 24-year-olds are starting internships and figuring read more >>>