- “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” premieres in theaters Friday, December 20.
- “Star Wars” creator George Lucas has an estimated net worth of $6.4 billion, according to Forbes.
- The filmmaker also co-created “Indiana Jones” and has earned several Academy Award nominations.
- Lucas, 75, spends some of his fortune on real estate and philanthropy.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The long-awaited “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” hits theaters Friday, December 20.
“Star Wars” Filmmaker George Lucas almost didn’t become rich or famous, though — at least by Hollywood standards.
He dreamed of being a race car read more >>>