‘Glass’ had a strong box office opening during the MLK holiday weekend, but it could have been bigger
|01/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Universal and M. Night Shyamalan’s “Glass” earned $40.6 million since Sunday and looks to make around $48 million by Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday.
- It was a strong opening, but the movie had the potential to earn more.
- Pre-release industry projections had the movie’s four-day opening between $60 million and $70 million.
- The latest Shyamalan movie suffered from a low Rotten Tomatoes score.
- However, Shyamalan is laughing all the way to the bank. “Glass” is his third-straight movie to make a profit.
Universal had everything set up to have a big Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend with its latest M. Night Shyamalan read more >>>