- Haven, the joint healthcare venture set up by JPMorgan, Berkshire Hathaway, and Amazon, has set up a New York City office.
- It’s the second office for the company, which said in 2018 that it would be headquartered in Boston.
- The office is in New York’s Union Square neighborhood and is hiring for tech and engineering roles.
- Haven’s CEO, Dr. Atul Gawande, is one of Business Insider’s 100 People Transforming Business. You can read the full list here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Haven, the joint health venture from JPMorgan, Berkshire Hathaway, and Amazon, is setting up an office read more >>>