HBO’s ‘Succession’ season 2 has a 100% critic score on Rotten Tomatoes, and its premiere got series high ratings
|08/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Succession” scored series high ratings with its season two premiere on Sunday.
- 1.2 million viewers tuned in across all platforms, including its initial 9 p.m. airing, encores, and streaming.
- The new season also has a 100% critic score on reviews aggregator Rotten Tomatoes.
- It’s the latest sign that HBO is far from doomed now that “Game of Thrones” is over.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Succession” saw a big boost in ratings when it returned on Sunday.
The HBO drama’s season two premiere was watched by a total of 1.2 million viewers across all platforms. That includes the initial 9 p.m. airing, read more >>>