Health and science startups could be uniquely positioned to dupe investors and the public, experts say
|06/07/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Health and science startups seem uniquely positioned to fool investors and the public.
- Theranos is a well-known example of a risky healthcare investment gone wrong, but a handful of other new health and science ventures have raised questions too.
- Investors, psychologists, and researchers told Business Insider that this was happening for several reasons, including the amount of capital flooding the space as well as naivete and inexperience.
- Primarily, the Silicon Valley tech ethos of “move fast and break things” is not being counterbalanced by the healthcare principal of “do no harm,” the experts said.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>