Henry Cavill’s Superman wasn’t beyond saving, and DC could have learned lessons from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
|09/13/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Henry Cavill is reportedly out as Superman, and DC will instead focus on a Supergirl movie.
- But Cavill’s Superman wasn’t beyond saving, and DC could have learned some lessons from the early years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Chris Hemsworth’s Thor was taken in a new direction with “Thor: Ragnarok,” and DC could have done something similar with Superman.
- Marvel replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk and hasn’t made another Hulk solo movie since 2008, but Superman has proven to be more appealing to audiences.
- The MCU relies on comic books for inspiration, and Superman has 80 years worth of source material to look read more >>>