Here are one bank’s 10 ‘outrageous’ predictions that could shake markets in 2020
|12/04/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Saxo Bank, a Danish investment bank, published its 10 “outrageous” predictions for 2020 on Tuesday.
- The report doesn’t reflect the firm’s official market forecasts for next year, but rather focuses on “unlikely but underappreciated events” driven by disruption.
- The predictions range from macroeconomic forecasts to major shifts in specific industries.
- Here are Saxo Bank’s 1o “outrageous” predictions for 2020.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Denmark-based Saxo Bank released its 10 “outrageous” predictions for 2020 on Tuesday.
In the report, the firm bank breaks down “unlikely but underappreciated events” that could shake the financial markets next year.
“We read more >>>