Here comes Citi … (C)
|07/13/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Citigroup is set to announce second-quarter earnings results Friday morning.
Analysts expect the bank to report adjusted earnings of $1.56, a 21.7% increase from last year.
Here’ s what else analysts will be looking for:
- Revenue: $18.5 billion, up 3.5% from 2017
- Net income: $4 billion, up 12.3% from 2017
- Markets: Trading revenues are expected to be flat compared with 2017 and down from a robust first quarter, with equities outperforming fixed income.
- Credit cards: Analysts are looking for signs of improvement in Citi’s branded credit card portfolio, as promotions have weighed on revenue growth.
- Geopolitical impacts: How will President Donald Trump’s sabre read more >>>