Here comes Goldman Sachs … (GS)
|04/15/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Goldman Sachs will report its first-quarter results on Monday morning.
- It is the third major US bank to do so.
- On Friday, JPMorgan and Wells Fargo both announced better-than-expected results.
- Watch Goldman Sachs trade live.
Goldman Sachs is set to report its first-quarter results ahead of Monday’s opening bell. Here’s what Wall Street analysts surveyed by Bloomberg are expecting:
- Adjusted net income: $1.8 billion.
- Adjusted earnings-per-share: $4.97
- Revenue: $9.0 billion.
- Operating profit: $2.7 billion.
Credit Suisse analyst Susan Roth Katzke anticipates “weakness relative to year ago levels in both trading and investment banking.” Shes add that the bank’s forward outlook “ought to be as important as read more >>>