Here comes trucking giant JB Hunt … (JBHT)
|04/15/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- JB Hunt is set to report its first-quarter earnings after Monday’s closing bell.
- Shares were down 1.5% ahead of the results.
- Watch JB Hunt trade live.
JB Hunt, one of the biggest trucking companies in the US, will report its first-quarter results after Monday’s closing bell.
Here are the key numbers analysts are expecting, according to Bloomberg:
- Adjusted Earnings per share: $1.25
- Net Income: $194 million
- Revenue: $2.12 billion
- Operating profit: $196 million
- EBITDA: $371 million
JB Hunt announced in January the $100 million purchase of Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery, a NJ-based company which specializes in furniture delivery.
The growth of e-commerce has been a boon read more >>>