Here’s exactly how much of your income to save if you want to retire early, according to a man who quit his job at 49
|10/09/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Rob Berger, a deputy editor at Forbes, retired from his law job at age 49 after saving an amount equal to 25 times his annual expenses.
- In his new book “Retire Before Mom and Dad,” Berger emphasizes the relationship between spending and saving.
- The number of years it takes to reach financial independence depends, in part, on the share of your income you spend and the share of your income you save — not necessarily the dollar amounts.
- To find out how much you should save, you need to know how much you spend every year.
- personal finance coverage.
<a target="_blank" read more >>>